THE ASSUMPTION IS THAT MOST PUBLIC EVENTS ARE CANCELLED IN LIGHT OF THE CURRENT CRISIS.
What’s Going On in the HU12 (and surrounding) area?
ENTERTAINMENT (Artists, Bands, Entertainment, Films, Theatre):
- “Riding the Stang”, Unique live performance at St. Augustine’s Church, Hedon – Sat 4 April, 7pm CANCELLED
- “Judy”, Film Night, Preston Community Hall – Friday 20 March, Doors open 6:45pm. CANCELLED.
- Nothing else on!? That can’t be right! – Let us know what your venue has planned!
- United Towing Co. Ltd. in Models and Text, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 18 March and Sat 21 March AND THEN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- British Summer Time begins. Clocks Spring Forward 1 hour – At 1am Sun 29 March
- Inns and Inn Signs (from far and wide), Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 22 April – Sat 6 June
- Hedon ‘Scrufts’ Dog Show, Haven Arms – Sat 25 April
- Victory in Europe 75th Anniversary (and early Spring Bank Holiday) – Friday, May 8
- Hedon Penny Throwing by the New Mayor, Outside Hedon Town Hall – Thurs 21 May
- ArtWaves 2020, Bridlington – Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 May
- Abstract and Elegant Woodturning, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 10 June – Sat 11 July
- Vintage Cameras & Old Photographs, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 10 June – Sat 11 July
- Freedom of Hedon Parade (60th Anniversary), Humberside & South Yorkshire Army Cadet Force, Assemble Market Place – Sun 28 June
- Revisit the ’70s, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 15 July – Sat 5 September
- Thorngumbald Scarecrows (and Village Show) – Saturday and Sunday 3 and 4 July, 10am – 4pm
- Hornsea Scarecrow Trail – Fri 10 July – Sun 26 July
- Hornsea Carnival – Fri 17 July – Sun 19 July.
- Hedfest 20, Hedon Festival 2020 – Saturday 11 July #Hedfest20
- Crafts from Recyclables by Sunk Island Ladies, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 9 Sept – Sat 17 October
- Artwork & Ceramics by Julie Marshall and Rachel Ehlert, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 21 Oct – Fri 27 November
- Clocks go back 1 hour – 2am on Sun 25 October
- Hedon Christmas Lights! – Fri 27 November
- St. Augustine’s Church, Hedon – Open daily 10am – 4pm. Well worth a visit!
- Martial Arts, Alexandra Hall, Hedon. Various days nights and times.
- Holderness Lions meet on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Hedon Royal British Legion, Meetings start at 7.30 pm. New members welcome.
- Holderness Lions Farmers Bingo, Holderness Grange, Drapers Lane, Hedon – 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Eyes down 8pm. CANCELLED until further notice.
- Hedon Viewfinders photography club (fortnightly at the Haven Arms, Wednesdays, 7pm – 9pm) MEETINGS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Next Wed 18 March 2020, 7pm. Haven Arms, Hedon, HU12 8HH. ALL WELCOME. Hedon’s free, fun & friendly photography club.
- Hedon Museum Exhibitions – Wednesdays and Saturdays, 10am – 4pm. March – November.
- Hedon Fitmums & Friends, Social Running and Walking Club – Every Monday. Inmans Primary School, 6:45pm. All Welcome.
- Coffee Mornings, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, Haven Arms £3.
- Social Art Group, Burton Pidsea – 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.
- The Junction, Community Drop-In, Hedon Methodist Church – Every Thursday, 2:30pm – 4pm.
- YOGA, Alexandra Hall, Hedon – on Tuesdays Chair-Based 1.30 – 2.30 pm. Regular 6.30 – 7.45pm.
- Circuit Classes (keep fit), Paull – Monday evenings (6:30pm-7:30pm) and Friday mornings (9:30am-10:30am).
- Holderness Volleyball Club, Preston (Holderness Sports Centre) – Sundays 4pm – 7pm
Zumba Gold Classes, Alexandra Hall, Hedon – Thursdays, 10.30am – 11.15amCANCELLED until further notice.
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put ‘What’s On’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.