THE ASSUMPTION IS THAT MOST PUBLIC EVENTS ARE CANCELLED IN LIGHT OF THE CURRENT CRISIS. BUT… ONLINE EVENTS ARE FLOURISHING – LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR ONLINE EVENTS
What’s Going On?
Events organised by those reaching out to Holderness folk in their homes:
LOCKDOWN ENTERTAINMENT (Artists, Bands, Concerts, Entertainment, Films, Theatre):
LOCKDOWN SPECIAL EVENTS 2020
- Beverley Puppet Festival Online – Mon 18 May – 12 July
LOCKDOWN REGULAR EVENTS
- – Every Thursday 8pm
- Church Services Online – Every Sunday
- Hedon Viewfinders Online – Online club meetings on Wednesdays and social events on Saturdays.
- Virtual Quiz Nights – Hull City Official Supporters Club. Monday 1 June on Zoom
Real-World Events (Scheduled – depending on the pandemic):
- Freedom of Hedon Parade (60th Anniversary), Humberside & South Yorkshire Army Cadet Force, Assemble Market Place – Sun 28 June
- Revisit the ’70s, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 15 July – Sat 5 September
- Thorngumbald Scarecrows (and Village Show) – Saturday and Sunday 3 and 4 July, 10am – 4pm
- Hornsea Scarecrow Trail – Fri 10 July – Sun 26 July
- Hornsea Carnival – Fri 17 July – Sun 19 July.
- Hedfest 20, Hedon Festival 2020 – Saturday 11 July #Hedfest20
- Crafts from Recyclables by Sunk Island Ladies, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 9 Sept – Sat 17 October
- Artwork & Ceramics by Julie Marshall and Rachel Ehlert, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 21 Oct – Fri 27 November
- Clocks go back 1 hour – 2am on Sun 25 October
- Hedon Christmas Lights! – Fri 27 November
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to email@example.com and please put ‘What’s On’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.