On Sat 6 and Sun 7 July 2019 it’s the 8th Annual Thorngumbald Scarecrow Trail weekend. Scarecrows out from 10am on Saturday until 4pm on Sunday – location maps from local shops and pubs. Traditional Annual Village Show at the Village Hall on Sat from 1pm – 4pm and a special Scarecrow Service at St. Mary’s Church on the Sunday at 10am.
THORNGUMBALD Village Hall hosts a charity fundraising Fun Day for Hull and East Yorkshire MIND on SUNDAY 2 JUNE 2019 from 10.30am – 3.00pm.
Christmas Fair for the Hedgehogs – Sunday 2 December at 10:30pm – 3:00pm Thorngumbald Village Hall.
POLICE Community Support Officers (PCSOs) for the area will be at the Thorngumbald Parish Council Office (Village Hall) between 10am – 11am on Thursday 18th October 2018. Residents are invited to pop in if with any issues they wish to discuss.
PUBLIC CONSULTATION EVENTS are planned about the YORKSHIRE ENERGY PARK Proposal at the former Hedon Aerodrome site in Preston, Hedon, Paull and Thorngumbald next month…
LOTS OF STUFF going on today across Holderness – and temperatures are set to soar again. A great day to be out and about! These are just some events taking place today: A Parish History Day is taking place in Thorngumbald from 10am – 4pm at the Village […]
“Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!”…
DID YOU KNOW… that 96% rely on the other 4% to give blood! Don’t leave it to someone else! Find everything you need to know about giving blood at The National Blood Service at http://www.blood.co.uk. If you feel inspired to help, then there are local opportunities to donate […]
Local Police Forum For those interested in policing issues in the local area, then there is an opportunity to attend a Public Police Forum and meet local police officers and officials on Wednesday 9th September 2009 at 7.00pm in the Boardroom at Thorngumbald Village Hall. For more information have a look […]