Councillor vacancy on Hedon Town Council

Councillor vacancy Hedon Town Council

Councillor vacancy.

There is a councillor vacancy on Hedon Town Council caused by the resignation of a Town Councillor.

A by-election to fill the vacancy will be held, if by Thursday 2 September 2021, 10 electors for the town give notice in writing to the Chief Executive of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council at County Hall, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU17 9BA claiming such an election.

If no such notice is given, the Town Council will fill the vacancy by co-option.

The vacancy has been prompted due to the resignation of Carl Minns on health grounds.

You can find out more about Hedon Town Council and its responsibilities via its website.

Information on becoming a councillor is available via the Town Clerk at email townclerk@hedon.gov.uk or on telephone 01482 898428.

Visit: www.hedon.gov.uk

Keep a tab on important deadlines at our What’s On? page.

Leave a comment. You need to leave your FULL NAME.