The next in our series of exercise walks. *** However, on this occasion, whilst trying out the walk, I got slightly confused at Stage 4 below. So if any keen walkers out there, whilst on their daily exercise, could help me complete Stage 4 to be clearer instructions, it would be most appreciated! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post in the comments below, please? *** – Ray Duffill.
All the links refer to what3words locations. A circular walk starting and finishing at the Preston Community Hall. Approximately 30 minutes. Take care when crossing roads.
- Start at the Preston Community Hall https://w3w.co/indeed.spends.plugs car park. Start from the hall, and turn right and make your way to the Preston crossroads.
2. Cross at lights and turn down School Road on your left. Cross to the other side of School Road via the main crossing. Continue along the street (it becomes Weghill Road).
3. Follow the street and the line of houses on Weghill Road, turn right down footpath after the detached white house on your right https://w3w.co/crowds.preheated.pickle.
4. *** Instructions are difficult to describe from the white house. Guidance from residents and other walkers would be appreciated *** Pass garages and turn right. Follow footpath between houses, and turn right where the path meets the road https://w3w.co/liked.landlady.toys, cross the road and follow the cut through footpath from https://w3w.co/elections.blueberry.jumbled to https://w3w.co/justifies.immune.tile
6. At sports centre https://w3w.co/publisher.bridges.wants, turn right past the primary school to the main road (Station Road) and turn right.
7. At crossroads, cross at lights to left hand side of Main Street. Return to start.
Adapted (nearly!) from a walk sent in by Carol Osgerby and used by the Preston Walkers.
Coronavirus Note: You should currently minimise time spent outside your home, but you can leave your home to do an exercise walk. This should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area. You can exercise in a public outdoor place, by yourself, with the people you live with, with your support bubble (if you are legally permitted to form one) or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household. Whilst walking you should maintain social distancing.