Because of the ongoing concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) and particularly the need to protect those at high-risk from the effects of the virus, the following events have been cancelled:
- The Wednesday Pop-In coffee morning at Alexandra Hall is cancelled this week (18 March) and will not re-open until after Easter or until further notice.
- Hedon Museum will be open on Wednesday 18th and Saturday 21 March and then will close until further notice.
- Hedon Viewfinders photography club has cancelled its meeting on Wednesday 18 March and subsequent meetings until further notice.
- Holderness Lions Farmers Bingo, Holderness Grange, on 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. CANCELLED until further notice.
- Preston Walkers – Walks cancelled until further notice.
- Hull and East Riding Glaucoma Group – Meetings cancelled.
- All GUIDING MEETINGS are suspended, so this is rainbows, brownies, guides and rangers. parents will be contacted by unit leaders directly, please check with them for further details.
- Hedon Handbells will not be meeting on Wednesday evenings at the Methodist Church Hedon until further notice.
- Film Nights at Preston Community Hall. Cancelled.
More events are expected to be added to the list.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your events news, and news of events cancelled.