The Santa’s sleigh tour of Holderness is run every year by the Holderness Lions and its appearance with Father Christmas in our villages always brings a bit of joy and delight to young and old!
The dates we expect to see Santa’s Sleigh this year 2019, are:
- Saturday 30th November – Holderness Grange, Hedon, 10am – 2pm
- Sunday 1st December – Tony Cooks Garden Centre – 10.30am – 2.30pm. Also Burstwick Christmas Craft Fair – 3.30pm- 6.30pm. Also on the 1st the Lions will be raffling a Christmas Hamper – 11am – 3.30pm at Sandhill Garden Centre.
- Monday 2nd December – Sproatley Village Green for the lights switch-on – 6pm – 7pm.
- Friday 6th December – Iveson Close car park, Hedon – 6pm- 6.25pm. Fewson Garth – 6.30pm – 6.55pm, ending at Inmans School 7pm – 7.30pm.
- Sunday 8th December – another Christmas Hamper at Sandhill Garden Centre – 11am – 3.30pm.
- Friday 13th December – near the Lighthouse in Paull – 6pm – 7.30pm.
- Saturday 14th December – Thorngumbald, Church Lane shops – 9.30am – 12 noon.
- Wednesday 18th December – Rectory Lane, Preston 6pm, moving onto The Village Hall, then into Oaktree Estate, finishing at 7.30pm.
- Saturday 21st December, Asda, Bilton, sleigh plus a Christmas Hamper to be won – 9.30am – 12noon.
Have you spotted Santa and his Sleigh? Take a photo and we’ll post it on this page – e-mail your photo to email@example.com and mention Santa’s Sleigh in the subject.