FREE Healthtrainer clinics are available all day every Wednesday at Church View Practice and every Friday morning at Church View and Friday afternoon at Hedon Group Practice.
UPDATE: Clinics on Wednesdays too!
Everyone has issues in their lives which affect general health and mental well-being in some way.
Healthtrainers can offer guidance on changing your life. They can provide support and motivation with achieving and maintaining a healthier lifestyle:
- Healthy Eating
- Losing Weight
- Getting physically Active
- Giving up Smoking and Substances
- Reducing Alcohol Consumption
- Reducing Stress and Anxiety
- Improving well-being
The NHS Healthtrainer service is available to adults aged 18 or above.
The clinics are held EVERY WEDNESDAY at
Church View Surgery from 9am – 4.00pm.
and EVERY FRIDAY at:
Church View Surgery from 9am – 12.30pm.
Hedon Group Practice from 1pm – 4.30pm.
If you would like to make an appointment:
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call Healthtrainers on 0800 917 77 752
- Contact your local GP surgery.