New Citizens Advice Service in Hedon

debt worriesAFTER being awarded the East Riding of Yorkshire Council’s contract for generalist legal advice services, the Hull and East Riding Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) is delighted to announce that they are starting a new advice service in Hedon from April.

Advice and information will be available on a wide range of issues such as benefits, debt, consumer, employment, housing, relationships, legal matters, etc.

This advice will be accessible by appointment only at the Hedon Town Council, 36 St Augustine’s Gate Hedon.

If you require an appointment please ring 01262 605644.

NOTE: Advice can also be accessed via telephone on 03300 3300 888 between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday, via email at or by letter to Hull and East Riding CAB, 5a Prospect Arcade, Bridlington YO15 2AL.

The CAB also have an online AdviceGuide which is the place to look for self-help information.


Volunteering: Hull and East Riding Citizens Advice Bureau offer a wide range of volunteering opportunities including: receptionist, administrator, assessor, adviser, information assistant, community engagement officer and trustee.

Anyone who is interested in learning more should contact the Bridlington office on the above number or email

2 replies »

  1. We have waited on 0300 3300 888 for about fifteen minutes twice but no reply. We have also phoned 01262 605644 who told us to ring the first number again and no-one will answer. Beryl Brennan urgently needs an appointment on Thursday 11th October in Hedon to discuss probate. Her son who has come from Australia will not be able to attend with her any other week. Please respond as we have tried in vain to contact you and Beryl is 87 and needs assistance.
    Awaiting your reply by return,
    Ann Power (Mrs)

Leave a comment. You need to leave your FULL NAME.