The display of snowdrops in Elsie Gate Field down Ivy Lane is really beautiful. Since the Hedon Town Council took over the site last year, it has been cleared and opened up for better public viewing. If such displays existed in previous years, they must have been hidden from view.
- 1,537,784 views
- 24 Challenges – a member’s response
- Photo Walk – King George Dock – Hedon Road
- Club meet-ups and events – Complete the form with your ideas
- Seeking ideas: Reinvigorating your interest in photography!
- Shadows Competition and Flash Photography – On Zoom Wed 27 May 2020
- The Eddie Vision Song Contest – Happy Hour with Hedon Viewfinders
- Task 50 – Multi-colour!
- Task 49. Set up a scene using a mirror.
- Task 48 – Mark VE Day 75 for posterity!
- ‘Red, White & Blue’ – What can you do? Your photo task today!