HOLDERNESS GRANGE Country Club is one of Hedon’s ‘secret’ venues – not many people realise that the retirement village on Draper’s Lane is the base for many activities that are open to the public.
This week alone sees the following activities taking place:
- Monday 16th August Boxercise 6pm – 7pm
- Tuesday 17th August Coffee Morning presentation from the East Riding Council on Benefits and Money Advice followed by a Drop-In surgery 10am – 11.30am
- Wednesday 18th August Weight Watchers session 9.30am – 11.30am and then Line Dancing from 7pm – 8:30pm.
- Thursday 19th August sees a Whist Drive in the Lounge at 1.30pm
- Friday 20th is just a regular day with Jo Joe’s Salon being open from 9am – 5pm and Draper’s Restaurant from 12.00 – 8.00pm
- Saturday 21st August sees Reflexology from 12.00 – 5.00pm and a Social Dance from 7.00pm onwards
- Sunday 22nd August is Carvery Day in Draper’s Restaurant from 12.00 – 2.00pm
This is just a glimpse of what goes on. For further information about Holderness Grange Country Club and its activities, then ring 01482 895700.