Government Information on Coronavirus – www.gov.uk/coronavirus
What’s Going On?
Events organised by those reaching out to Holderness folk:
- Church Services Online – Every Sunday
- Sandy Bottom Pumpkins Festival – Starts Sat 10 October (3 weekends and the whole of the half-term week)
- Thorngumbald Community Institute to re-open – from Sun 18 October
- Hedon Fitmums & Friends re-opens!
- Love Hedon Market! – Every Wednesday 9am – 3pm
- ZUMBA at Alexandra Hall, Hedon – Fri 4 September and Every Friday, 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Hedon Museum “Island Women: Creativity in Isolation – Wed 14 October – Wed 25 November
- Clocks go back 1 hour – 2am on Sun 25 October
- Hedon Foodbank “St. Augustine’s Pantry” – Every Thursday 10.30am – 12.30pm
- RPS International Photography Exhibition, Beverley Art Gallery – Sat 19 Sept – 14 November
ENTERTAINMENT (Artists, Bands, Concerts, Entertainment, Films, Theatre):
- Arts & Crafts Projects in Hedon; Screen Printing and Wire Christmas Trees – Sat 24 October
- “1917” Preston Film Night – CANCELLED
- “Personal History of David Copperfield” Preston Film Night – CANCELLED
- Arts & Crafts Projects in Hedon; Cuff Copper Jewellery and Christmas Kimikome– Sat 28 November
- “The Runaways” Preston Film Night – CANCELLED
Events (Scheduled – depending on the pandemic):
- Hedon Christmas Lights! – CANCELLED
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to email@example.com and please put ‘What’s On’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.