What’s Going On in the HU12 (and surrounding) area?
ENTERTAINMENT (Artists, Bands, Entertainment, Films, Theatre):
- “Sleighed to Death” comedy at Bilton Theatre – Wed 16 October until Fri 18 October, 7:45pm each night.
- The Darkest Hour, Hedon Methodist Church – Thursday 24 October 2019
- “William Clowes: A Burning and Shining Light” @ Hedon Methodist Church – a play by Hull Community Theatre – Sat 26 October, 7pm – 8.30pm
- Stan and Ollie, Film Nights at Preston Community Hall – Fri 1 November
- Red Joan, Film Nights at Preston Community Hall – Fri 22 November
- Paddington 2, Hedon Methodist Church – Thursday 28 November
- Fisherman’s Friends, Film Nights at Preston Community Hall – Fri 13 December
- Home Alone, Hedon Methodist Church – Thursday 19 December
- Nothing else on!? That can’t be right! – Let us know what your venue has planned!
- “Keep the Home Fires Burning”, Exhibition marking the outbreak of World War II, Hedon Museum – Wed 11th September until Sat 2nd November
- Hull International Photography Festival, Princes Quay – Sat 5 October – Sun 27 October
- Charity Quiz Night (for Daniel Wilkinson Foundation), Constable Arms, Sproatley – Mon 14 October, 8.15pm
- Animal Service, “Bless the Animals!”, St. Lawrence Church, Elsternwick – Sun 20 October
- CLOCKS GO BACK 1 HOUR – Sun 27 October at 2am
- Halloween at Burton Constable Hall – Sat 27 October until Sun 4 November
- Halloween Fun, Preston Playing Field – Thurs 31 October, 3pm
- Hedon Christmas Lights Switch-On – Friday 29 November
- Hedon Museum Exhibitions 2019 – March – November 2019.
- St. Augustine’s Church, Hedon – Open daily 10am – 4pm. Well worth a visit!
- Martial Arts, Alexandra Hall, Hedon. Various days nights and times.
- Holderness Lions Farmers Bingo, Holderness Grange, Drapers Lane, Hedon – 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Eyes down 8pm.
- Hedon Viewfinders photography club (fortnightly at the Haven Arms, Wednesdays, 7pm – 9pm) – Next meeting Wed 16 October, 7pm. Haven Arms, Hedon, HU12 8HH. Speaker: Mike Covell. Marfleet Murder Mystery. It’s 128 years ago since the discovery of the bloody body of Preston girl 18-year-old Mary Jane Langley. With her throat cut in a jagged wound, the murder instigated a media frenzy at the time but today is largely forgotten. And the murder still remains unsolved… Mike Covell investigates!
Do check events for field trips before then! ALL WELCOME. No membership requirements. Free, fun and friendly!
- Hedon Museum Exhibitions – Wednesdays and Saturdays, 10am – 4pm. March – November.
- Hedon Fitmums & Friends, Social Running and Walking Club – Every Monday. Inmans Primary School, 6:45pm. All Welcome.
- Charity Quiz Nights supporting Daniel Wilkinson Foundation, Constable Arms, Sproatley – Second Monday of each month.
- Coffee Mornings, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, Haven Arms £3.
- Social Art Group, Burton Pidsea – 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.
- Coffee Shop at Paull Church (St. Andrew’s) open – Every Sunday 2pm – 4pm.
- The Junction, Community Drop-In, Hedon Methodist Church – Every Thursday, 2:30pm – 4pm.
- YOGA, Alexandra Hall, Hedon – on Tuesdays Chair-Based 1.30 – 2.30 pm. Regular 6.30 – 7.45pm.
- The Aftermath, Film Nights at Preston Community Hall – Fri 24 January
- Hedfest 20, Hedon Festival 2020 – Saturday 11 July #Hedfest20
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put ‘What’s On’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.