What’s Going On?
Events organised by those reaching out to Holderness folk:
LOCKDOWN SPECIAL EVENTS 2020
- Beverley Puppet Festival Online – Mon 18 May – 12 July
- Roos & District Horticultural Society Annual Show – an online event this year – Sat 11 July
- Church Services Online – Every Sunday
- Hedon Viewfinders Online – Online club meetings on Wednesdays and social events on Saturdays.
- Virtual Quiz Nights – Hull City Official Supporters Club.
- Thorngumbald Scarecrow Trail – Sat 4 July and Sun 5 July, 10am – 4pm
- Church Service at St. Augustine’s Church, Hedon – Sunday, 12 July at 9.30am
- Hedon Museum re-opens with United Towing Co. exhibition – Sat 5 September
LOCKDOWN ENTERTAINMENT (Artists, Bands, Concerts, Entertainment, Films, Theatre):
Events (Scheduled – depending on the pandemic):
- Freedom of Hedon Parade (60th Anniversary), Humberside & South Yorkshire Army Cadet Force, Assemble Market Place – Sun 28 June
- Hornsea Scarecrow Trail – Fri 10 July – Sun 26 July
- Hornsea Carnival – Fri 17 July – Sun 19 July.
- Artwork & Ceramics by Julie Marshall and Rachel Ehlert, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 21 Oct – Fri 27 November
- Clocks go back 1 hour – 2am on Sun 25 October
- Hedon Christmas Lights! – Fri 27 November
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put ‘What’s On’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.