What’s Going On?
Events organised by those reaching out to Holderness folk:
- Church Services Online – Every Sunday
- Hedon Fitmums & Friends re-opens!
- Love Hedon Market! – Every Wednesday 9am – 3pm
- ZUMBA at Alexandra Hall, Hedon – Fri 4 September and Every Friday, 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Hedon Museum re-opens with United Towing Co. exhibition – Sat 5 September
- Autumn Fair, St Augustine’s Church, Hedon– Sat 12 September from 2pm to 4.30pm
- Heritage Open Days at St. Augustine’s Church in September – Saturdays and Sundays 12/13 and 19/20 September
- RPS International Photography Exhibition, Beverley Art Gallery – Sat 19 Sept – 14 November
ENTERTAINMENT (Artists, Bands, Concerts, Entertainment, Films, Theatre):
- Charity Pub Quiz Constable Arms, Sproatley – Mon 14 September
- “Knives Out” Preston Film Night– Fri 25 Sept, 7:15pm
- “1917” Preston Film Night – Fri 23 October, 7:15pm
- “Personal History of David Copperfield” Preston Film Night – Fri 20 November, 7:15pm
- “The Runaways” Preston Film Night – Fri 18 December
Events (Scheduled – depending on the pandemic):
- Artwork & Ceramics by Julie Marshall and Rachel Ehlert, Exhibition at Hedon Museum – Wed 21 Oct – Fri 27 November
- Clocks go back 1 hour – 2am on Sun 25 October
- Hedon Christmas Lights! – Fri 27 November
You can email us about your events (also your posters) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put ‘What’s On’ in the subject line – or complete our easy form below.